Thursday, December 2, 2010

Inky Impressions Christmas Challenge


Greetings everyone. Its time for my first card as an Inkette. How exciting. Our first challenge over at Inky Impressions is Christmas. You can create anything at all with a Christmas theme. I used Rachels Gingerbread Christmas which is available as a Digi Image. Its Rachel when she was younger. How cute is she!!! 
I stamped and coloured her with Copic markers and paper pieced her dress and gift. Of course there's quite a bit of glitter on and I've used Atyou Spica pens for more bling.
Come over and join in the Christmas Cheer. We'd love to see your Christmas creations.
I entered it into the following challenges:
One stitch at a time - Glitz it up
Stamps r us Challenges - Holidays
Stamp with Fun - Advent
Wild Orchid Challenge - Old Fashioned Christmas
Have a great week and I'll see you all soon.
Hugs. Lorraine xxx

13 comments:

  1. Aww... Lorraine, What an amazing idea to do the tree white! When I first seen this yesterday, I thought WOW.... how creative?!?!

    I really love this card! You really know what your doing girlfriend! AMAZING!

    HUGS!

    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white tree as well....awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the white tree to, those spicas are just perfect for the little detail. Pretty frosty leaves and like the added snowflake at the top of the tree, all just beautiful, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lorraine!!! I love the White Christmas tree and the paper piecing on Rachel dress.
    Have a nice day
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, really adorable.
    hugs always
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous image.
    Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our glitter and bling challenge. Good Luck !

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first card as an Inkette, Lorraine!!!! It is gorgeous! The image is fantastic, Rachel is adorable and I just love your white tree, it is so beautiful! Well done!!!! MWAH! Delphine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww.. I really love this Lorraine... and I LOVE the white tree... I would love a white christmas! LOL! Love the paper pieced dress too!
    Gorgeous card!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww very cute. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorraine this is so beautiful hun! Love the scene that this image creates! So cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! Also love the white tree... I would never have thought of that but it is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. The white tree is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute like the whole scene. Great colors great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.