Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fast and Easy

Wow, 2 posts today. I have the builders in renovating my house at the moment, and half of me loves it as I get to dissappear to my craft room every now and then for a quick play, hence the 2 cards I made today. Ok, this is one of the new cuttlebug folders that I bought the other day, and just had to have a play today. Very quick for when your in a rush. I just embossed it, stamped the bird in the middle, coloured with copics of course, popped a couple of the flowers up on 3d foam, glittered them a little, punched the tree and used a fiskars punch for the border. The wording is done by rub ones. 10 minute card!!! Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow loz, I really love this-soooo pretty and looks amazing. You have done a wonderful job.10 mins to make- you have got to be kidding-Unbelievable. U need those builders to stay as you are creating some great cards. Ok.. I now off to buy one of those folders-He he.Cheers and Hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.