Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cute Witch



Hello all you wonderful bloggers out there, how are you all? Not long to Halloween now. I hate having to put all my goodies away when its all over. Lets face it, its another year before I get them all out again!!! I dont know about you guys, but if I see anything to do with Witches, Pumpkins, spooky trees and houses,  I just have to have it and for some reason I cant think out of the box with halloween. Some of you creative girls seem to be able to use them  throughout the year. I just cant. There's a challenge for you. Keep you halloween stuff on the shelves and see if you can use them during the year for other stuff!!!!!!! Mmmmmm, maybe I should take my own challenge up. Nah, maybe not. Anyway, I'm entering this into a few challenges just for the fun. Here are the challenges:
Copic Oz (wow, thats my 2nd card!!!)

Wow, thats a lot for me. Enjoy your day (or evening) depending on where you are and I'll see you all next time. P.s Sorry, I have the usual problem. The colours are all washed out on this photo and I took 20 photos!!! Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing card, Lorraine! That witch is adorable and you know I have a soft spot for witches:-), and I love all the dies and punches you have used, the pumpkin line is fabulous! Love the layout too... and I will try to take part in your challenge:-)! Big hugs, Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the punches! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK OK OK OK OK YOU SAID IT I'M IN I'M IN!!!!!!BAAHAAAA WHEN DO WE START OUR ALL YEAR ROUND HALLOWEEN BLOG BAAAHAAAAA!!! Hey do you happen to have any digi images you can spare LMAO!!!!!!!!! (It's A JOKE for those digi police)

    OH WITCHIE POO SIGH ...... It's hard to say good bye to yesterday♫♪♫ .....I can't seem to be serious with you lol!!!! ALWAYS HAVE ME GOOFING AROUND LOL! Just keep creating how you always do and please keep in touch.DON'T BE A STRANGER AND GO DISSAPEARING ON US.

    what a bootiful card and she is colored so perfet with her green dress.I like that lantern too cool.Take care witchie poo boo boo RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lorraine, this is a lovely halloween card, really cute and I love the border. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.