Monday, November 1, 2010

Dreaming Tilda and Happy Birthday Indei-Lou.

Well hello everyone. I hope you all had a 'scary' Halloween. I've just put all my halloween goodies away until next year. My punches, die cuts, stamps, cricut cartridges, etc etc. What a pity we only get them out once a year?
I made this card for my neice. Its her birthday today. Happy Birthday, Indei Lou. I actually made her a Waterfall Card, but can I find It!!??? It is nowhere to be seen. I cant believe it. So I had to throw something together in about 10 minutes. Still, I entered it into these challenges, just for the fun:
A Pocket Full of Poses - Champagne and Roses
Stamp with Fun - All that can Fly


  Phew, I'm now off to go and catch her after school, She has been going mad for a chocolate fountain, so I bought her one for her birthday. I cant wait to see her face. 
See you all next time.
Hugs, Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely auntie you are:-)! And your card is gorgeous, gorgeous:-)! I love the soft colours, really pretty, great images and the layout is fabulous with all the flowers you have added, perfect with your DP! Hope you had a nice weekend:-)! Sending you lots of hugs, Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.