Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Show and Tell


G'day everyone. Just a quick today.  I've gone mad on making tags so you'll probably be seeing a few of those in the future. I find them soooo much easier than making cards when time is short. Its hard to find a hallween challenge at this time of year but, find one I did!!! I entered this into:
Haunted Design House - use at least 2 patterned papers
Here's another one I made with a Red Back Spider.

For anyone outside of Oz, the Red Back spider is one of our most venemous spiders. At least they are noticeable with their red back, hey?
Incidentally, and this is a true story,  my friend, Natalie, got a nasty bite on her foot while driving. It was under the peddle of her car. Luckily for her she felt the bite, and saw the spider, and she pulled over and went into a big hotel here in Perth, where they called an ambulance who took her to hospital and gave her the anti-venom serum. She was still extremely ill in hospital for a while and if she's sees a Red Back now, she panics. Anyway, now I've told you that little story, I'll be off to get some shut eye. Its 12.15am and my eyes are closing. I cant go to bed without reading at least 2 pages of my book. More if I can manage it. Mmmmmm, I'll probably still be up at 2am. I'm a terrible insomniac. Arnt all us crafters?????
See you all soon.
Lorraine xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine!!! Fabulous tag!! I love Purple and Orange together!! The little witch is so cute!
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you... They are fantastic!! I absolutely love the first tag with the lovely purple witch, beautifully coloured BTW, fab papers and layout... the second witch is really cute too, but I have to admit, I am really frightened of spiders!!! Thanks for the info about the red back spider, I will sleep tight knowing I am outside of Oz!!! Sending you lots of hugs:-) Delphine xx PS: No airbrush yet, I used C3 and C1 for the floor without really blending, then BG000 (with sorts or brush strokes)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our Paper Pandemonium challenge at HDH :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at HDH's Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.