Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inky Impressions Challenge - Emboss it

Hi everyone. So, today is the new Challenge over at Inky Impressions and its a great one this week. Emboss it. So get out your embossing items and come and join in. I chose to dry emboss and got out my cuttlebug palm trees, which I  just love. I coloured Lili with copic markers and just tore some kraft paper for the sand.  Of course you can choose to wet emboss, emboss with a stencil, whatever you want. I used the gorgeous Beach Bound Lili which you can find HERE. How cute is she?
Dont forget you only have a week to get your creations in. You dont have to use an Inky Impressions stamp, but we would love to see you do so. 
Here are some challenges I found to enter:
Pennys Challenges - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Getting Warmed Up
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Clear as Mud
Lets Ink it up - Anything Goes
See you all soon.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lorraine! You are just brilliant!! I love your fun summer scene here!! What a clever idea!! She looks adorable!! LOVE those palm trees!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a cute scene you have created. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous, what a great scene.Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, gorgeous image and I love those trees! Thanks for joining us at LIIU
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful summer scene you have created Lorraine, fantastic palm trees and sandcastle. Lili is so cute! Love those flip flops! Ohh you have just made my wish list longer lol! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorraine I absolutely LOVE this fun and cheerful card really made me smile, the trees look fab. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the beach look. Those palm trees are brilliant!

    Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

    Berni x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card. Adorable little girl, and I love the castle.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic scene. Such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the die cut trees! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Loz..

    Hope you had a great birthday!

    Hugs
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.