Friday, July 30, 2010

Black, White and one other Colour challenge


Hi to everyone. I'm a bit late posting this as I have been having BIG computer problems (for the next 3 weeks until my laptop comes back from the repair shop). Ouch, it really hurts, ha ha! Just a quick post, because the computer I'm on has a terrible keyboard and I have to type one fingered. The keys are sticky. Anyway, less of my problems and more about my card which was to use Black, White and one other colour of your choice. I actually really enjoyed it. I though it would be a real challenge for me, but once I started, it was great fun. Nip on over and check the Dt's fabulous cards.  Our sponsor this week was the FAB Bizzy Becs. Thanks, Bec, we really appreciate it. See you all next time.
Hugs and have a great weekend.
Lorraine

3 comments:

  1. Amazing card, Lorraine! I loooove it! This colour combo is my favourite, black and pink work so well together! Your image is adorable, beautifully coloured, and I love the layout and all the details! Simply gorgeous!
    I can't wait for you to get your computer back, how are we going to talk :-(? Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Lorraine I love this, is is just beautiful.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Lorraine! I love the black, white and Pink! Love the crown on your CC's head! Hope the computer comes back and causes you no more trouble, We miss your emails Witchy Poo...hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.