Friday, July 16, 2010

New Challenge - Challenge #5 Christmas in July


Hi Everyone. Hope your having a great week so far. Here comes the weekend. Yippee....
I made this card for a Christmas in July Challenge 
This week the challenge is being sponsored again, by Bizzy Becs. She's made up a gorgeous pack for the winner this week. If you havnt been before, go and take a look at her site. You will not be disappointed. She has the best goodies in there. Here is the prize pack for this weeks winner (yes, thats a brand new Sweet November mermaid stamp):


  Well, I really enjoyed this challenge, seeing as its been more than half a year since I made anything to do with Christmas. Who loves Christmas? Oh my goodness, I LOVE CHRISTMAS, so this was a perfect challenge for me. You probably cant see, but the little village I stamped at the back is all glittered. We HAVE to have glitter at Christmas, dont we!!!  I coloured everything, including the flowers and corners, with Copic Markers.
 Thanks for visiting and dont forget to take a look at all the Christmas Inspiration at AnyaInk. Bye for now.
See you soon.
Lorraine xx

7 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing card, and you are so right , close up the glittery effect is sooooo stunning, yep girls, Im lucky enough to see this creation up close and personel and its FANTASTIC, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so gorgeous i love the background...i love this challenge theme.
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I be this card is more glittery than what it appears.This is simply gorgeous witchy poo. That image is too adorable and you colored her up so perfect!! WOW!!!OKK CHICA BEHAVE YOU AND MISS DEB LOL!RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lorraine love this scene it is absolutely gorgeous.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card Lorraine! I love PSX - I've used this stamp so many times and I never get tired of it! Love how you used it here w/Sugarplum Santa Emma! just adorable!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again Lorraine! You know I missed you... a lot! Your Christmas card is totally gorgeous! I like everything about it and the glittery background looks fabulous! Thank you so much also for all your kind words and comments, I love your warm welcomes :-), I am truly happy to be back! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs Delphine xxx PS: forgot to mention, I just love your H*** week pirate scene :-)! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my cards. It always makes my day to read them.